This is a Journal of what goes on inside the mind of a Bipolar/Hypochondriac/Social-Outcast like Kaytee.
Get out of your comfort zone and try something new. Talk to someone new. Learn something new. Do something you’ve never done before. My life changed ever since I convinced myself to try. I could attribute all the greatest moments in my life to the fact that I went out and did it, and didn’t settle for the same old, same old.
I don’t think it’s weird but my flatmates must think i’m a bit crazy.
I sing when i’m cooking too.
Legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He said rape happens for a reason.
- When asked to try out veganism he made a big show of gagging on and spitting out a vegan steak that had been ordered for him.
- When he visited Anne Franks house, he wrote in the guest book that he hoped “she would have been a belieber”.
- He’s a spoiled little brat.
Not legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He looks ‘feminine’
- you think he’s gay
- His voice sounds ‘feminine’
That’s when you know you’ve found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Three last posts in quick succession all about dissertation; what has my life become?
I must be a robot.